Thanks for your interest in the Children’s RCIA Training Course. Rita Burns Senseman has designed this as an online training program—based on these ten steps—that will give you everything you need to confidently lead your children on the journey of faith. And she’s going to be with you the whole way.
How online training benefits you
The course is for catechists who are leading a children’s RCIA process and who want to be sure they are offering their children a complete catechesis in the teaching of the church.
By completing this course, you will master catechetical techniques for forming children to be faith-filled, joy-filled disciples of Jesus.
And best of all, you can do the course in your own home or office.
- No travel
- No hotel fees
- No set class times when you have to show up
The nitty gritty
The course is still under construction, but here’s what we know right now.
The doors will open for early registration on August 29, 2011. All those who are on the early notification list (sign up below) will have the opportunity to register at a substantial discount.
- The course itself will start on September 19, 2011
- This is a 10-week course
- Each week includes three to five sessions of course material
- You can go at your own pace; the sessions will always be available to you
- If you cannot start on September 19 or you have to miss a week, don’t worry; the sessions will still be there waiting for you
- If you cannot finish the course in 10 weeks, finish it at your own pace. The material will not be taken down or closed.
- You will be able to access the course material in three different formats, via: webpage, PDF download, or audio download
- Each session includes a summary exercise to help you make use of the material from that session
- Registration for the course includes free membership in a support forum where you can ask questions, complete exercises, or just chat with other catechists
Be sure to sign up for the early notification list
There is no obligation with signing up. It’s just a way for us to let you know when early registration starts. And it is the only way for you to take advantage of the deeply discounted early-bird registration fee.
Just enter your name and e-mail address in the form below. We respect your privacy — we promise no spam, your e-mail address will never be shared, and you can unsubscribe anytime.