Here are some key ideas to help you prepare before you go to your next workshop or team planning meeting.
The six principles of the RCIA
Five key inquiry questions for seekers
Paradigm shifts in catechesis
Paragraph 75 and the four areas of discipleship in the catechumenate
For more tips on Paragraph 75, see these posts:
- What to teach in the RCIA: Use paragraph 75 as your guide
- A suitable catechesis: RCIA 75.1
- Helped by example: Paragraph 75.2
- Suitable liturgical rites: RCIA 75.3
- Spread the Gospel: RCIA 75.4
- Why is a suitable catechesis important for RCIA seekers?
- What kind of catechesis is suitable for RCIA seekers?
- How to provide a suitable RCIA catechesis
- Are you teaching the five foundations of Christian life?
- God of Mercy or God of Wrath? Lessons from the Bible