Recording of “Find out if your RCIA catechesis is “suitable” for catechumens”
Resources mentioned in the webinar
Free articles online
- Holy Trinity: The central mystery of our faith
- Use the power of the liturgical year to form your seekers
- Summertime Faith
- Is your RCIA open all year-round? The words we use are important
- Is your RCIA open all year-round? Making room for parish events
- What is a catechumenal culture?
- Is your catechumenate open all year-round? What does year-round mean?
- How do you know if your seekers are ready for the next step in the catechumenate process?
- The first step in catechumenate formation is to recover our “capacity for symbol”
- One Latin phrase that was not translated in the initiation rites
Team Training Resources
- The Art of Catechesis: What You Need to Be, Know and Do
- The Way of Faith: A Field Guide for the RCIA Process
- Enter the Rose: Retreats for Unfolding the Mysteries of Faith with Catechumens, Candidates, and All Believers
- Why Go to Mass?
- The Heart of Faith: A Field Guide for Catechumens and Candidates
- Develop a Year-Round RCIA Process (webinar recording)
- Discernment Skills for the Rite of Election…and Beyond (webinar recording)
- The Scrutinies: An ongoing process for completing the conversion of the elect (webinar recording)
- How to Teach Reconciliation (webinar recording)
- Joint RCIA Formation: Catechizing the catechized and uncatechized together (webinar recording)
- How to Teach the Eucharistic Prayer (webinar recording)
Faith, Life & Creed
A Complete Catechesis for Christian Life
Everything you need to bring your catechumens and candidates to discipleship and intimacy in Jesus Christ. Faith, Life & Creed has been designed and written with adult learning principles in mind. Faith, Life, & Creed is designed for adults, but it can be easily adapted for older teens. We’d be happy to send you a free sample!
Friends on the Way
Children’s Catechumenate Resource
Everything your children’s RCIA catechists need to feel confident they are teaching the faith of the Church.