Enter your e-mail to subscribe to the free TeamRCIA newsletter
Slides and handouts
How to teach like a mystagogue (slides in PDF format)
Seven steps to a more vibrant parish (slides in PDF format)
Seven Steps to the Parish of Your Dreams
How to Teach Like a Mystagogue
Free articles on forming adults in faith
- Dreams and Visions: Pastoral Planning for Lifelong Faith Formation
- The Way of Faith: A Field Guide for the RCIA Process
- Discerning Disciples: Listening for God’s Voice in Christian Initiation, Second Edition
- Enter the Rose: Retreats for Unfolding the Mysteries of Faith with Catechumens, Candidates, and All Believers
- The Secret to Teaching Adults in the RCIA (webinar recording)
- Plan a Successful Discernment Retreat (webinar recording)
- How to Form a Catechumenate Team (PDF download)
- Bundle: Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults: A Reader’s Guide to the Introduction, Sections 1-4 (PDF download)
- Sunday Mass: Our Role and Why It Matters
- Why Go to Mass?
- The Heart of Faith: A Field Guide for Catechumens and Candidates
- Year-Round Catechumenate
Faith, Life & Creed
A Complete Catechesis for Christian Life
Everything you need to bring your catechumens and candidates to discipleship and intimacy in Jesus Christ. Faith, Life & Creed has been designed and written with adult learning principles in mind. Mary Birmingham creator and author Bill Huebsch general editor
Make Mass More Meaningful
A Free 5-session E-mail Course
Discover why Sunday liturgy is so important. Explore the powerful impact Mass can have in your life.
This 5-session e-course will show you how to make Mass more meaningful. Each lesson gets delivered to your e-mail, hot and fresh, every two to three days.
Imagine what would happen if every Sunday you came away from Mass more filled with God’s Spirit.
Imagine the joy and peace you would feel all week long.
Perfect for your catechumens and candidates!
Send them to this link: FaithFieldGuide.com/make-mass-more-meaningful