Completely transform your RCIA inquiry process with five simple questions
Use these five questions, based on scientifically-proven adult leaning principles, to develop an individualized faith-formation plan for every one of your RCIA seekers.
Start your RCIA seekers on a path to lifelong discipleship by listening deeply to their true needs. Now you can be confident that you are leading your seekers through a fruitful, conversion-centered inquiry process that will set them on a clear path to living and praying as committed Catholics.
We all know that a one-size-fits-all approach to catechumenate formation doesn’t work. But until now, many of us were stumped trying to find a viable alternative. The Five RCIA Inquiry Questions for Making Disciples course is the answer to your prayers.
You need to be in this course if:
- You want to be able to easily create a customized faith formation plan tailored to each inquirer
- You want a proven method for getting inquirers to share deeply about their spiritual needs
- You want to let go of being the one responsible for making sure inquirers “show up” and take their faith formation seriously
- You want your role to shift from being the Catholic “expert” to being an experienced companion in faith and a mentor and coach
- You want a process that is simple to use and easy to train others to lead
- You want to stop worrying if you “know enough” to answer an inquirer’s questions
- You want to transform tentative seekers into passionate disciples
Start using these questions with your very next RCIA seeker. You will be amazed at the powerful conversion that will happen with your inquirers — and with you.
In “Five RCIA Inquiry Questions for Making Disciples,” you get:
- 21 training videos (plus audio-only versions as well)
- Full transcripts (PDF format)
- A copy of all the slides we use (PDF format)
- All accessible online
- All completely downloadable
- 24/7 online access for a full year
- And a money-back guarantee
Online training course