Sundays and Feasts included in this set of Breaking Opening the Word Sessions:
- Solemnity of All Saints, Years A, B, and C (November 1)
- Commemoration of the Faithful Departed (All Souls), Years A, B, and C (November 2)
- Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica, Years A, B, and C (November 9)
- Thirty-Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, Year B
- Thirty-Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time (Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe), Year B
- First Sunday in Advent, Year C
Your one-time purchase allows you to use, reproduce, and distribute this download for free for each member of your initiation team.
After you make your purchase, be sure to click the download link to get the link that will give you download information to access your PDF files.
Save 20% when you buy a one-year subscription to Faith, Life & Creed: Breaking Open the Word Sessions. That is a dismissal session for every Sunday of the year, plus select feasts. Click here for more information on annual subscriptions.
Faith, Life & Creed Breaking Open the Word Sessions are sold in monthly packets as downloadable PDF files. The price you pay entitles you to reproduce it for use within your own parish. You may buy them one month at a time, or save 20% and buy a year-long subscription.
Features of these Breaking Open the Word Sessions:
- Conversion centered catechesis based on the Sunday Liturgy of the Word
- Mystagogical reflection on the liturgy and Scriptures
- Scriptural commentary
- Conversion-centered reflection questions
- Suggested list for doctrinal catechesis topics that flow from the liturgy just celebrated
- Clear, complete notes for the team and session leaders
- Stories and and conversation-starters provided
- Includes ready-to-print and copy handouts
- Each month’s sessions are provided as a downloadable PDF file. You keep it on your computer and use each session as needed.
8.5″ x 11″