In this doctrinal session, participants will consider Salvation and Soteriology in the following dimensions:
- The meaning of “being saved”
- The meaning of salvation
- The need for salvation due to sin
- Who is saved?
- Makes an indirect correlation to articles #946 to #962 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
New redesign and imprimatur
Faith, Life & Creed redesigned and edited Doctrinal Sessions now bear the imprimatur of the Roman Catholic Church.
Your one-time purchase allows you to use, reproduce, and distribute this download for free for each member of your initiation team.
After you make your purchase, be sure to click the download link to get the link that will give you download information to access your PDF file.
Faith, Life & Creed Doctrinal Sessions gives every catechist all the resources needed to prepare a comprehensive, systematic, conversion-oriented catechesis for adults who are preparing to be initiated and for other faith formation gatherings. These sessions help you:
- connect catechesis to the Sunday liturgy
- teach the doctrines of the Church that flow directly from the liturgy and the liturgical year
- support your catechesis by giving you specific correlations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- share stories and connections from everyday life
- reflect prayerfully with others through conversion-centered questions and conversation-starters
- organize clear, complete notes for your team and session leaders
- save time by providing ready-to-print, reproducible handouts for each session
Each doctrinal session is provided as a downloadable PDF file. You keep it on your computer and use each session as needed year after year. Only pay once, and use them over and over again. You can buy them one session at a time, or save 20% and buy the entire collection of forty sessions.
PDF Download, 15 pages
8.5″ x 11″