Date: June 28, 2012. Join Diana Macalintal and Nick Wagner for this webinar where we cover the basics that every RCIA team needs to know and develop to grow into the disciples God calls us to be in this ministry.
Invest 60 minutes, and take your RCIA team to its full potential.
- Is yours a team of veterans who have been doing RCIA forever and perhaps it’s time for an update?
- Or is yours a brand new team or a yet-to-be-formed team that will be starting from scratch?
- Or is your team somewhere in between, with a mix of long-timers and new-comers, and now you need to get everyone on the same page.
If that’s you and your team, this whirlwind, one-hour webinar is just what you need. Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal are going to cover the basics that every RCIA team needs to know and develop to grow into the disciples God calls us to be in this ministry. We will be discussing:
- Why ongoing team formation is crucial to a successful process—no matter how well trained you already are
- What we mean by “training” and how it looks a lot like the process we use with catechumens
- How to master the basic skills every RCIA team needs, including:
- Liturgical imagination
- Mystagogical living
- What the potential is for our teams and our parishes if we hone our basic skills
This webinar originally aired on June 28, 2012. The full video/audio recording includes a downloadable handout and recommended resources.
Once you purchase your recording, you will receive a download link for a PDF with information on accessing your recording. Be sure to click the download link after your purchase so you can view your recording. You can view your recording any time as many times as you like.