- In this podcast, we’re going to continue our study of the Creed and answer the question, ‘Why is the Spirit adored and glorified?’
- Also, Nick and Diana will take a look at a resource for cathecumens and candidates to reflect on their journey.
- And in the Q&A segment, we’ll talk about whether or not we can use the Year A readings even if we’re not celebrating the scrutinies.
Resources mentioned in this podcast
[expires off=”04/10/2015″][/expires][showafter on=”04/10/2015″]Check out this webinar recording: “Six signs of conversion that must happen in the RCIA “ Click here for more information. [/showafter]
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West