- In this episode, we are going to look at an important idea in both the Nicene Creed and the Apostle’s Creed.
- And we are going to take a look at a resource that deals with Christians who want to become Catholic.
- Finally, Nick and Diana respond to a listener question about how to make a record of the Rite of Reception. Right click to download
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
When Other Christians Become Catholic
Paul Turner clarifies and confirms the status of baptized persons who enter into full communion of the Catholic Church. Turner’s historical and ecumenically sensitive analysis will help members of catechumenate teams think more carefully about the baptismal unity of all Christians.
[expires off=”02/12/2015″][/expires][showafter on=”02/12/2015″]Check out this webinar recording: “Is your RCIA process slow enough? “ Click here for more information. [/showafter]