- In this episode, we look at how the church’s understanding of and teaching about the Virgin Mary evolved over the centuries.
- And in the “Did you know?” segment, we look at the adaptations we have to make to the Mass when we celebrate the Rite of Acceptance or the Rite of Welcome.
- Finally, Nick and Diana respond to a listener question about what symbols to use at a funeral for a catechumen. Right click to download
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West