- In this episode, we continue our exploration of the Creed.
- And in the “Did you know?” segment, we learn that the RCIA has a preference for how to do baptisms.
- Also, Nick and Diana answer a listener question about scrutinies with children.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West