- In this episode, Nick and Diana discuss Fr. Paul Turner’s keynote presentation from the recent Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions meeting regarding how we honor baptisms of other Christian’s denominations.
- Our “Did you know?” segment focuses on a paragraph in the RCIA that was originally meant just for Catholics.
- Also, we answer a listener question about the Rite of Welcome and why we recommend not including the signing of the senses.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West