- In this episode, we talk about how baptism incorporates us into the priesthood of Christ.
- And “Did you know?” that there is an anointing after baptism that is different than confirmation?
- Also, Nick and Diana answer a listener question, “Can a person be baptized without having gone through any of the other rites in the RCIA?”
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West