- In this episode, Nick and Diana will talk about how catechists are called first of all to be great communicators in the RCIA.
- In the “Did you know?” segment, you can discover the definition and purpose of catechesis according to the RCIA.
- And a listener asks how we determine the readiness of those in the process.
Check out this webinar recording: “Storytelling in the RCIA—Teach Like Jesus.” Click here for more information.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West