- Building an RCIA process is like building a house. Discover the six rooms you have to start with.
- Then, in the “Did You Know?” section, we take a look at when we do and when we don’t use the oil of catechumens.
- Finally, we answer a listener’s question on the rite of acceptance and why you would ever celebrate that outside of the Mass.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West