In this edition, Nick and Diana will take a look at the Bible and some points that the United States bishops give us for reading the Bible.
Be sure to grab a seat for Sunday Brunch, and we will serve you three delicious bites from the readings for the Sixth Sunday of Easter (A).
And we also answer a listener question about the legality of confirmation and who can confirm at the Easter Vigil.
Resources mentioned in this episode
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West