In this edition, Nick and Diana reflect on new ways to think about common limitations on our RCIA processes.
During the Sunday Brunch, you’ll take away three bite-sized morsels to chew on concerning the readings for the Fifth Sunday of Easter (A).
And we also answer a listener question about the criteria for readiness for the Rite of Acceptance.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West