In this podcast, Nick and Diana discuss the symbols of Lent that are important in the RCIA.
Also, new in this episode, three catechetical tips for the Feast of the Transfiguration.
And find out if it’s okay for neophytes to don stoles.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West