What exactly do Catholics mean by fast and abstinence? And what do the catechumens need to know about these penitential practices?
Also, Nick and Diana answer a listener question about how to handle a member of the elect who moved into her parish from an different diocese and wants to be baptized before the Easter Vigil.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West