Here are half a dozen ways to improve yourself and your RCIA team this year.
Also, find out if candidates and catehcumens should celebrate the sacrament of reconciliation.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
Create a culture of holiness (webinar)
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
The Rite of Acceptance is “the first consecration” of the catechumens. To be consecrated is to be set apart for some special purpose—for a holy purpose. The catechumens, however, won’t attain holiness from a single rite. We need to create a culture of holiness within our parishes so the catechumens learn from us what it is to live a consecrated life—a life of holiness.
In this webinar, we are going to take a deep look at how to do that. We will start with some thoughts from Bill Huebsch who literally wrote the book on this stuff: A Culture of Holiness for the Parish.
Then, Nick and Diana will discuss:
- Why a culture of holiness is important for the RCIA
- What a culture of holiness looks like
- Specific steps for creating a culture of holiness
- What we can look forward to in our RCIA process and our parish if we establish a culture of holiness
We hope you can join us for this important topic. It could change the way you think about the RCIA process.