Nick and Diana take a look at how Pope Francis’ exhortation on the Gospel of Joy can help us shape a better RCIA process.
Also, find out when we can starting the “year” for the year-long process the catechumens are required to participate in.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West