Learn some simple techniques for telling your own faith story to provide good example for the catechumens.
And find out which Sunday you should base your weekly catechesis on — the Sunday before or the Sunday after.
Mentioned in this podcast
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
Catechizing Baptized Candidates in the RCIA (webinar)
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
In our RCIA processes, baptized candidates pose some of the most interesting—and difficult!—challenges.
Most of the questions RCIA teams have are usually about baptized candidates and how to handle them. There is a temptation to handle all the candidates in the same way for simplicity sake. But we are going to show you how you can both resist temptation and still not get overwhelmed.
In this webinar, Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal will discuss:
- Why is it important to have a catechesis designed for the various kinds of baptized candidates?
- What is catechesis for baptized candidates?
- How do we catechize baptized candidates in a way that both respects their baptism and assures that they know the faith?
- What would happen if we paid more attention to a catechesis specifically for baptized candidates?
You won’t want to miss this important webinar. And neither will your friends. Be sure to let them know.
Invite your entire RCIA team to be part of this informative webinar. Even if they can’t participate in the live event, register them and we’ll send them a recording.