Discover the three RCIA record books every parish must have.
Also, Nick and Diana answer a listener question about giving a cross vs. a crucifix in the Rite of Acceptance.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 113: What the Creed teaches about final judgment
- Episode 112: How the early church catechized about Jesus
- Episode 111: Seven things catechumens need to know about the resurrection
- Episode 110: Why did Jesus descend into hell?
- Episode 109: How to understand Jesus sacrifice — Part 2
Catechizing Baptized Candidates in the RCIA (webinar)
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
In our RCIA processes, baptized candidates pose some of the most interesting—and difficult!—challenges.
Most of the questions RCIA teams have are usually about baptized candidates and how to handle them. There is a temptation to handle all the candidates in the same way for simplicity sake. But we are going to show you how you can both resist temptation and still not get overwhelmed.
In this webinar, Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal will discuss:
- Why is it important to have a catechesis designed for the various kinds of baptized candidates?
- What is catechesis for baptized candidates?
- How do we catechize baptized candidates in a way that both respects their baptism and assures that they know the faith?
- What would happen if we paid more attention to a catechesis specifically for baptized candidates?
You won’t want to miss this important webinar. And neither will your friends. Be sure to let them know.
Invite your entire RCIA team to be part of this informative webinar. Even if they can’t participate in the live event, register them and we’ll send them a recording.