This podcast is more than a collection of tips. Nick and Diana discuss a new way of thinking about evangelization.
Also, listen in as they answer a listener question about the best time to teach the Lord’s Prayer and the Creed to catechumens.
Referenced in this podcast
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
Evangelization: First Priority in the RCIA (webinar)
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
The first proclamation of Jesus Christ is at the heart of the catechumenate process. In this webinar, we will explore how evangelization happens and how we can be more effective evangelists. Specifically, Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal will look at:
- Why is evangelization crucial to the initiation process?
- What is evangelization for Catholics?
- How do we do evangelization in a way that doesn’t make us look like street-corner Bible quoters?
- What would happen if our RCIA processes became more focused on evangelization?
This webinar will change the way you think about RCIA. Be sure to come and discover how to transform your process.
Invite your entire RCIA team to be part of this informative webinar. Even if they can’t participate in the live event, register them and we’ll send them a recording.