The Opening Dialogue in the Rite of Acceptance is supposed to be a real conversation about faith. Listen to discover how that happens.
In a addition, Nick and Diana answer a listener’s question about lectionary-based catechesis and topic-based catechesis.
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
Before and After the Rite of Acceptance (webinar)
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
Are your inquirers ready for the Rite of Acceptance? Is your assembly ready for the Rite of Acceptance? Are you ready? And after you celebrate the rite, how will you know if it “worked”? What will the catechumens have learned? How will your parish have changed?
We will discuss:
- Why preparation before and mystagogy after the rite are so important
- What preparation and mystagogy entail
- How to prepare and how to reflect on the rite
- What will happen to your catechumens and to your parish if you take the time to prepare well and reflect well
Plan to participate in this important webinar. It will have a huge impact on the way your community experiences the Rite of Acceptance