Do you think the catechumenate can be the model for all forms of faith formation? Diana and Nick apply the six principles of the RCIA to wedding preparation.
Also, find out why the RCIA seems to differ from Canon Law regarding parents as sponsors of their own children.
Resources discussed in the podcast
Listen to these additional podcasts:
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West