Here are some simple tips to make your mystagogy amazing.
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
RCIA’s most vexing problems—and some creative solutions (webinar)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Time: 2:00p to 3:00p Eastern / 11:00a to 12:00p Pacific
Got a conflict with the time?
Don’t worry. Everyone who registers will receive a free online access to the recording of the webinar.
- $15.00 for individual registration
- $37.50 for your whole parish team of three or more people, including access from multiple computers
- $125.00 for diocesan access from a single computer*
Your purchase includes free access to the online recording of the webinar.
What keeps you up at night? What makes you want to pull your hair out? RCIA is one of the most fulfilling ministries in the church. But it can sometimes make you crazy. Do you and your team struggle with any of these thorny issues?
- The annulment didn’t come through in time for the Easter Vigil
- You find out three weeks before the Vigil that one of the elect was previously married
- You don’t have enough volunteers to lead dismissal sessions
- You don’t have a big enough team for a year-round process
- One of your candidates is not coming to Mass
- The godparents live in another state (or another country!)
- Neophytes don’t return for mystagogy
- One of the elect discovers he was baptized as an infant
In this online workshop, Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal are going to give you some practical tips for dealing with these and other vexing issues in the RCIA. In addition, we’ll talk about a problem-solving methodology you can use the next time something unexpected happens.
Although TeamRCIA webinars are designed for parish use, we know that they can also be valuable for diocesan training. With your diocesan registration, you will receive links to both the live webinar and the recording. You may use these links to show either the live webinar or the recording (as many times as you like) from a single computer and location for each viewing within your diocese, such as a chancery office or a parish.
Workshop, via live webinar
After you make your purchase, be sure to click the download link to get more info on logging in to the webinar. If you are purchasing a group registration, you can write the names and email addresses of your team members in the "Comments" box at check out so they can log in from their own computers.
Photo by comedy_nose, flickr CC BY 2.0