Find out why the Easter Vigil is not the best place to receive candidates into full communion.
We also answer a listener question about choosing a confirmation name.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- Why Baptized Candidates Should Not be Received at the Easter Vigil
- Should we confirm Catholics at the Easter Vigil?
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
- Episode 116: How the Holy Spirit Sparked a Centuries Long Church Controversy
- Episode 115: From the archives—The four most powerful symbols of the Easter Vigil
- Episode 114: From the archives—Best RCIA practices for the Easter Vigil