There are three levels of catechesis, and the third level happens after RCIA is over. Listen to this podcast to discover examples of post-RCIA catechesis.
Diana also answers a listener question: can we use a temporary pool for the baptismal font at the Easter Vigil?
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
- Episode 116: How the Holy Spirit Sparked a Centuries Long Church Controversy
- Episode 115: From the archives—The four most powerful symbols of the Easter Vigil
- Episode 114: From the archives—Best RCIA practices for the Easter Vigil
Webinar: Learn how to use the RCIA to train for Christian life
The deep structure of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults compels us to shift our understanding of catechesis out of education and into training for Christian living. In this information-packed workshop, Nick Wagner and Diana Macalintal will discuss:
- Why it is important to understand the deep structure of the RCIA
- What we mean by “training” vs. “education”
- How we maximize the structure of the RCIA for more effective catechesis
- What would happen if we really shifted to a training model of formation
You won’t want to miss this powerful online workshop. It will change the way you do catechesis.