Do we always have to use the Year A readings for the RCIA scrutinies? Diana Macalintal and Nick Wagner uncover an answer from the seventh century.
- Episode 121: Why the church returned to the norm of adult baptism
- Episode 120: Four key markers that identify us as true Christians
- Episode 119: The ancient truth about the church that Vatican II revealed
- Episode 118: How God speaks to us today
- Episode 117: Three words in the Creed that caused the great schism between East and West
Webinar: Practical, essential do’s and don’ts for the RCIA scrutinies
The three scrutinies that we celebrate with the elect can be powerful moments of conversion for the entire parish. Or they can be deadly dull exercises in pious patience. Come find out how to make your celebrations compelling and effective. Here’s what we’ll be discussing:
- Why the scrutinies are some of the most important rites in the RCIA
- What the scrutinies celebrate
- Essential do’s and don’ts for powerful celebrations
- What could happen to our parishes if we did the scrutinies well
Don’t miss this essential workshop! Click here for more information.