How do you know if your inquirers are ready to celebrate the Rite of Acceptance? The RCIA gives us some clear guidelines to help us discern. Discover what they are in this brief video.
See also these related articles:
- Keep the neophytes involved during mystagogy
- Don’t settle for a “pretty good” RCIA process
- Are you overloading the RCIA “boat”?
- Three easy ways to evangelize
- Five key questions to ask RCIA inquirers
- Six signs of readiness for the Rite of Acceptance
- What do you ask of God’s church? The first question in the RCIA
- The presider and the Rite of Acceptance in the RCIA
- What to teach in the RCIA: Use paragraph 75 as your guide
- A suitable catechesis: RCIA 75.1